What are Vitabiotics Echinacea Tablets
Echinacea is a traditional remedy for the symptoms of common cold and and influenza type infections.
- 200mg Echinacea extract – the equivalent of 1200mg-1600mg of root
- Produced to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards
- From the UK's No.1 vitamin company
- Vegan - This product is suitable for vegans
- Trafitional medicine - A traditional herbal medicine product
- Echinacea purpurea - Traditionally used to relieve symptoms of cold-type infections
- Echinacea is not tested on animals
How to use Vitabiotics Echinacea Tablets
For adults, the elderly and children over 12 years, take one to two tablet daily with water or other liquid. Start at the first signs of a common cold.
Do not chew. Do not take more tablets than the directions tell you to (1 to 2 tablets per day).
- For oral administration only.
- Not for use in children under 12 years old.
- Do not store above 25ºC. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Store in original packaging.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or to Echinacea or any other members of the Asteraceae (Compositae) family or if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
If symptoms worsen, or persist for more than ten days, or you get a high fever, consult your doctor.
Read the patient information leaflet carefully before using this product.
You should see a doctor or refer to a qualified healthcare practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist for more than ten days, or if side effects become serious, or if side effects not mentioned in the patient information leaflet occur.
What does Vitabiotics Echinacea Tablets contain
Each film coated tablet contains 200mg of extract (as dry extract) from Echinacea purpurea root. (Equivalent to 1200mg-1600mg of Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench, root). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 75% v/v.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Customers also bought
Top products in this category
HuxD3 Capsules 20000IU Colecaliferol - 30 CapsulesEssential SupplementsIn stock
Floradix Liquid Iron & Vitamin Formula - 500mlEssential SupplementsIn stock
Cyanocobalamin 50mcg - 50 TabletsEssential SupplementsIn stock
A.Vogel Menoforce Sage - 30 TabletsMenopauseIn stock
HuxD3 Capsules 20000IU Colecaliferol - 20 CapsulesEssential SupplementsIn stock
Forceval Multi Vitamin - 90 CapsulesVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
Sytron Syrup - Sodium Feredetate - 500mlVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
Seven Seas JointCare Supplex & Turmeric - 30 Capsules & 30 TabletsEssential SupplementsIn stock
A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops - 50mlVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
Floradix Iron And Vitamin Tablets - 84 TabletsEssential SupplementsIn stock
A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea - 120 TabletsVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
A.Vogel Dormeasan Drops - 50mlVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
More products from this brand
Vitabiotics Wellkid Smart Chewable - 30 TabletsVitaminsIn stock
Vitabiotics Ultra Green Tea - 30 TabletsVitaminsIn stock
Vitabiotics Brains CBD 500mg Oral Drops - 30mlVitaminsIn stock
Vitabiotics Ultra Vitamin C - 60 TabletsVitaminsIn stock
Vitabiotics Visionace Max - 56 Tablets/CapsulesVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
Vitabiotics Wellman Original - 30 TabletsVitaminsIn stock
Vitabiotics Wellkid Peppa Pig Omega-3 - 30 Soft JelliesVitaminsIn stock
Vitabiotics Osteocare Chewable - 30 TabletsVitaminsIn stock
Vitabiotics Wellkid Soft Jelly - 30 Orange PastillesVitaminsIn stock
Vitabiotics Menopace Original - 30 TabletsVitaminsIn stock
Vitabiotics Jointace Max - 84 TabletsEssential SupplementsIn stock
Vitabiotics Feroglobin B12 Slow Release - 30 CapsulesVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.