What is Clotrimazole Thrush Pessary?
Clotrimazole 500mg vaginal tablet is a single course of treatment for vaginal thrush (candidal vaginitis). It is inserted into the vagina for treatment at the site of infection.
Thrush is a common infection and is caused by a yeast (fungus) which lives harmlessly in the vagina without you even noticing it. However, the natural pH balance that keeps the yeast under control may become disrupted due to factors such as hormonal changes. This can cause the level of yeast to increase and develop into an infection in the vagina and the surrounding area (vulva).
Symptoms of thrush may include the following:
- Persistent burning and/or itching around the vagina and vulva
- Redness, swelling and soreness of the vagina and vulva
- A white non−smelling discharge from the vagina
How to use Clotrimazole Thrush Pessary
- Treatment consists of one vaginal tablet, which should be inserted into the vagina at night.
- Do not use this product if you are on your period. Start the treatment once your period has finished.
- Although best avoided, you may continue to have sexual intercourse during treatment unless your doctor has advised you not to. However, this product may cause damage to latex contraceptives (e.g. condoms or diaphragms) and consequently may reduce the effectiveness of such contraceptives. You should use alternative contraception for at least 5 days after using this product.
- Do not use tampons, douches (vaginal washes/cleansers) or other vaginal products whilst using this product.
Instructions how to insert Clotrimazole Vaginal Tablet
- Wash your hands before and after inserting the vaginal tablet
- Remove the applicator from the packaging
- Remove the tablet from the aluminium package and place it firmly into the open end of the disposable applicator
- To fit the tablet into the applicator, squeeze the applicator lightly on both sides, whilst pushing the tablet far enough into the holder (about 1cm) to be held in place during insertion
Wha does Clotrimazole Vaginal Tablet contain
Each 500mg vaginal tablet contains 500mg Clotrimazole.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Canesten Canesfresh Feminine Wash Soothing Wash Gel - 200mlIntimate HygieneIn stock
Replens - Longer Lasting Vaginal Moisturiser - Symptomatic relief from Vaginal Atrophy & Dryness - Pack of 6MenopauseIn stock
Canesten Canesflor Thrush Probiotic Capsules - 10 CapsulesIntimate HygieneIn stock
Vagisil Medicated Creme - 30gIntimate HygieneIn stock
Canestest Self-Test for Vaginal InfectionsFungal InfectionsIn stock
Balance Activ BV Gel Hygienic 7 5ml Single-Use ApplicatorsMenopauseIn stock
Vagisil Medicated Creme - 30g - Pack of 2Intimate HygieneIn stock
Hyalofemme Vaginal Moisturiser 30gIntimate HygieneIn stock
Vagisan Moisturising Cream For Vaginal Dryness - 50gMenopauseIn stock
Balance Activ Moisture Gel - 7 ApplicatorsIntimate HygieneIn stock
Balance Activ BV - 7 PessariesMenopauseIn stock
Lactacyd Feminine Daily Protective Wash 200mlIntimate HygieneIn stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.