What is TCP Original Antiseptic Liquid
- Liquid Antiseptic Original
- Dual-action TCP soothes pain, fights infection
- Topical solution and concentrate for gargling
- For sore throats, mouth ulcers, cuts, grazes, bites, stings, boils, spots, and pimples.
- Phenol 0.175% w/v and Halogenated Phenols 0.68% w/v
- Relief of Sore Throat symptoms, including those associated with Colds and Flu
- TCP is a registered trade mark.
How to use TCP Original Antiseptic Liquid
Dilute TCP with five parts water and gargle twice a day to relieve symptoms of sore throats. DO NOT SWALLOW.
To ease the discomfort caused by mouth ulcers, dab undiluted TCP onto the ulcers three times a day. If symptoms persist for longer than 14 days, seek medical advice from your GP or a dentist.
Cuts, grazes, bites and stings.
Dilute TCP to a 50/50 ratio of water and apply generously to the area. TCP can be used undiluted in emergencies.
Boils, spots and pimples
Dab undiluted TCP onto the boils, spots or pimples every 4 hours and do NOT cover.
What does TCP Original Antiseptic Liquid contain
Active ingredients: Halogenated phenols 0.68% w/v and Phenol 0.175% w/v.
It also contains: Glycerol, concentrated phosphoric acid, E104 (quinoline yellow), and water.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Ametop Gel 4% - 1.5gFirst AidIn stock
EMLA Cream 5% - 5gTattoo CareIn stock
EMLA Cream 5% - 30gTattoo CareIn stock
Activon Medical Grade Manuka Honey - 25gFirst AidIn stock
Zoff 20 Adhesive Remover WipesFirst AidIn stock
LMX4 Lidocaine 4% Cream - 5gTattoo CareIn stock
Savlon Dual Action Gel - 20gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Savlon Antiseptic Cream - 30gTattoo CareIn stock
Ametop Gel Dispensing PackFirst AidIn stock
Activon Medical Grade Manuka Honey - 25g - Pack of 3First AidIn stock
Savlon Antiseptic Cream - 15gTattoo CareIn stock
Savlon Antiseptic Cream - 30g - Pack of 3Tattoo CareIn stock
More products from this brand
TCP Original Antiseptic Liquid - 100ml - Pack of 3First AidIn stock
TCP Original Antiseptic Liquid - 50ml - Pack of 3First AidIn stock
TCP Original Antiseptic Liquid - 200mlFirst AidIn stock
TCP Original Antiseptic Liquid - 50mlFirst AidIn stock
TCP Original Antiseptic Liquid - 200ml - Pack of 3First AidIn stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.