What are Stugeron Tablets
Stugeron is a medicine, which is used to control travel sickness. The tablets contain cinnarizine, which is an antinauseant that helps reduce feelings of nausea during travel. This medicine is for use in adults and children aged 5 years and over.
What you can do to help stop these symptoms
- At Sea: Where possible, stay on deck and keep your eyes on the horizon. Keep away from diesel and galley smells. Avoid rich and fatty foods while travelling.
- On the road: If possible, keep looking ahead into the distance. Travel in daylight and try to make sure that children can see forwards out of the windscreen. Avoid reading and travel with a window open. Avoid rich and fatty foods.
How to take Stugeron Tablets
- Stugeron should preferably be taken after meals.
- For oral use only.
- The tablets may be sucked, chewed or swallowed whole with water.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 2 tablets two hours before travelling and 1 tablet every eight hours during the journey.
Children aged 5 – 12 years: Take 1 tablet two hours before travelling and ½ tablet every eight hours during the journey.
What do Stugeron Tablets contain
The active ingredient in Stugeron tablets is Cinnarizine 15 mg.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Stugeron 15mg (Cinnarizine) - 15 TabletsHolidays & TravelIn stock
Kwells Travel Sickness - 12 TabletsHolidays & TravelIn stock
Imodium (Loperamide Hydrochloride) IBS Relief 2mg – 6 Soft CapsulesIBSIn stock
Imodium Instant Melts - 18 TabletsIBSIn stock
Kwells Kids Travel Sickness - 12 TabletsHolidays & TravelIn stock
Imodium Classic (2mg) - 12 CapsulesIBSIn stock
Imodium Plus Comfort Multi-Symptom Relief – 6 TabletsDiarrhoeaIn stock
Imodium Instant Melts - 12 TabletsIBSIn stock
Imodium Classic (2mg) - 18 CapsulesIBSIn stock
Sea-Band Original Drug Free Nausea Relief WristbandHolidays & TravelIn stock
Piriton Syrup – 150mlAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Imodium Plus 2mg/125mg - 12 CapletsDiarrhoeaIn stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.