What is Seven Seas Trying For A Baby?
Seven Seas Trying For A Baby contains 400µg of Folic Acid that leads to maternal tissue growth in pregnancy. Additionally, it contains essential minerals and vitamins expertly blended, which function in harmony with your body, for you and your unborn baby.
- Seven Seas Trying For A Baby is a pre-conception supplement using the exact recommended level of 400µg of folic acid.
- The Department of Health recommends that women should take a daily supplement of 400 grams of folic acid while they are trying to conceive.
- Women should continue taking this dose for the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, even when the baby's spine is currently growing.
- They also contain vitamins & minerals such as iron, vitamin D, Vitamin B6 and Zinc, which affirms normal fertility & reproduction.
- Each pack of Seven Seas Trying For A Baby contains a 4-week supply of 28 one-a-day mini pills.
Expert nutrition for Mothers
- Healthy immune system - Vitamin C
- Energy metabolism - Vitamin B12
- Normal blood pressure - Potassium
- Hormonal action - Vitamin B6
- Healthy neural tube growth
- Strong maternal bones
- Healthy blood formation - Zinc
- Iron amounts
- Normal cell division and specialisation
- Mental performance - Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5)
How To take Seven Seas Trying For A Baby
Take one pill a day. If you forget to take a pill, do not worry. Don't exceed the recommended dose.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 2-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.49 - Delivery within 2-5 working days