What are Phenergan Night Time Tablets?
Phenergan Night Time contains a medicine called promethazine hydrochloride. This belongs to a group of medicines called phenothiazines. It works by blocking a natural substance (histamine) that your body makes during an allergic reaction. It also works directly on the brain to help you feel more relaxed.
Phenergan Night Time is used to treat the following conditions:
- For short term use: to treat adults with difficulty sleeping (insomnia)
- For short term use: as a sedative for children aged 16 years and above
How to take Phenergan Night Time Tablets
- Take this medicine by mouth
- Do not take for longer than 7 days. If your symptoms worsen or do not improve after 7 days talk to your doctor or pharmacist
- If you feel the effect of your medicine is too weak or too strong, do not change the dose yourself, but ask your doctor
The recommended dose is:
Adults (including the elderly) and children over 16 years of age: One or two tablets (25mg-50mg) taken at night.
What do Phenergan Night Time Tablets contain
Each tablet contains 25mg of the active substance, promethazine hydrochloride
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 2-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.49 - Delivery within 2-5 working days