What is Perspirex Comfort Antiperspirant Roll On
Perspirex Comfort is formulated to provide compelling sweat and odour protection while the skin care system ensures a good skin feel. Perspirex Comfort is the perfect choice for those who experience occasional heavy sweating. Perspirex Comfort is water-based and free from perfume.
The skin care system provides extra comfort to your skin and minimises the irritation often associated with different effective antiperspirants.
Delivers effective sweat reduction, clinically proven through internationally recognised test houses. Perspirex Comfort antiperspirant ensures a dry skin feel.
Clinically tested by our internationally approved testing house, Perspirex Comfort provides long-lasting protection for 2-3 days.
How to use Perspirex Comfort Antiperspirant Roll On
- Please read the instruction booklet that accompanies Perspirex before applying the antiperspirant.
- The skin must be unbroken and completely dry.
- Skin must be dehydrated before applying Perspirex. Never apply Perspirex to damaged or irritated skin.
- Apply Perspirex at night before going to bed
- This is when the sweat glands are most inactive. Apply a small amount (approximately two upwards and downward strokes) as a thin film evenly distributed on the underarm area. Allow drying after application thoroughly.
- Applying too much may cause skin irritation
- Wash off in the morning with soap and water
- There is no need to re-apply, and the protection will last even after showering. If you wish to, you can also apply a regular scented deodorant or perfume, which will not affect the performance of Perspirex. To maintain sweat and odour protection, use Perspirex 2-3 nights per week or as often as needed.
What does Perspirex Comfort Antiperspirant Roll On contain
Alcohol Denat., Aluminum Chloride, Calcium Lactate, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Hydrogenated Castor Oil.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Perspirex Original Antiperspirant Roll On - 20mlExcessive SweatingIn stock
Perspirex Strong Antiperspirant Roll On - 20mlExcessive SweatingIn stock
Odaban Antiperspirant Spray - 30mlExcessive SweatingIn stock
Driclor Clinically Proven Anti-perspirant with Roll On Applicator - 20mlExcessive SweatingIn stock
Odaban Antiperspirant Spray - 30ml - Pack of 3Excessive SweatingIn stock
Odaban Antiperspirant Spray - 30ml - Pack of 6Excessive SweatingIn stock
Odaban Foot & Shoe Powder – 50gExcessive SweatingOut of stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.