What are Nytol Herbal Tablets
Nytol Herbal contains a blend of natural active ingredients traditionally used for a peaceful night’s sleep.
If you’d prefer to try a remedy with natural active ingredients and haven’t used sleep aids before, then Nytol Herbal tablets could be an excellent place to start. The ingredients have been used for decades to help support restful sleep.
How to take Nytol Herbal Tablets
- For oral use, swallow whole with water.
- Adults, the elderly and children over 18 years: take two tablets one hour before bedtime.
- Do not give to children under 18 years.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If you take too many tablets, seek medical advice.
What do Nytol Herbal Tablets contain
Active ingredients - Each Film Coated Tablet contains Extracts of Hops equivalent to 200 mg. Extract Valerian, equivalent to 160 mg, and Passion Flower, equivalent to 130 mg.
Other ingredients - Calcium hydrogen phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose (E460), stearic acid, magnesium stearate, hypromellose 4500, polyethene glycol 400, iron oxides (E172) and titanium dioxide (E171)
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40 - Delivery within 2-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.89 - Delivery within 2-5 working days