- In Stock
- SKU: HS-100ML-3
- EAN: 5060842040836
What is Antibacterial Hand Gel and Sanitiser?
Antibacterial Hand Gel and Sanitiser is a 60% Alcohol hand sanitiser which decontaminating hands, preventing the spread of disease and illness when washing with water and soap is not possible. The goals of utilising hand sanitiser would be to:
- Remove or destroy potentially harmful microorganisms.
- Prevent palms out of becoming a vector of cross-infection
- Ensure hands are clean to prevent the spread of illness
When to use Hand Sanitiser
Use Sanitiser When:
- You can't wash with soap and water.
- You want added protection after washing.
Don't Use Sanitiser:
- In place of washing with soap and water.
- When your hands are visibly soiled.
- When you have chemicals on your hands.
How to use Hand Sanitiser
Make sure that your hands are vulnerable to wrists by rolling up your sleeves and which you've eliminated any jewellery to guarantee the whole surface of your hands is cleansed. Apply a small amount (approximately 3ml) of hand sanitiser to your cupped hand then move to wash your hands together with the following procedure:
- Place around 3ml of hand sanitiser in the palm of one hand.
- Rub your hands together, covering your entire hand, including between your fingers.
- Stop rubbing in the sanitiser only once your skin is dry.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40 - Delivery within 2-5 working days - Subject to availability
Standard UK Delivery - £2.89 - Delivery within 2-5 working days - Subject to availability