What is Movelat Relief Gel
Movelat Relief Gel contains the active substances mucopolysaccharide polysulfate (MPS) and salicylic acid.
Movelat Relief Gel is a mild to moderate anti-inflammatory and analgesic (pain-relieving) preparation which, when applied to the skin, provides relief from muscular pain and stiffness, sprains and strains, and pain due to rheumatic and non-serious arthritic conditions.
How to use Movelat Relief Gel
External use only. Do not swallow.
Always use this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Before use, pierce the tube seal with the spiked top of the cap.
- Push and turn the spiked end of the cap firmly into the nozzle until you hear a click.
- The amount of gel you use will depend on the size of the area being treated.
- Between 2 and 6 inches (5-15 cm) of gel should be gently massaged into the affected area at any one time.
- You can apply Movelat Relief Gel up to four times a day.
- Do not exceed this dose.
- Some people experience discomfort, particularly those with sensitive skin or if used in hot weather or after a bath.
- Remember to wash your hands after applying Movelat Relief Gel, unless this is the area being treated.
- If you accidentally swallow some of this gel you should contact your doctor or a hospital casualty department. You may experience rapid breathing, a ringing sound in the ears, deafness, light-headedness or sweating.
What does Movelat Relief Gel contain?
The active substances are:
- mucopolysaccharide polysulfate 0.2% w/w
- salicylic acid 2.0% w/w.
The other ingredients are:
- isopropyl alcohol
- disodium edetate
- polyethylene glyceryl-oleate
- rosemary oil (containing citral, eugenol, geraniol, linalool, citronellol and limonene)
- purified water.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 2-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.49 - Delivery within 2-5 working days