What is Movelat Relief Gel
Movelat Relief Gel contains the active substances mucopolysaccharide polysulfate (MPS) and salicylic acid.
Movelat Relief Gel is a mild to moderate anti-inflammatory and analgesic (pain-relieving) preparation which, when applied to the skin, provides relief from muscular pain and stiffness, sprains and strains, and pain due to rheumatic and non-serious arthritic conditions.
How to use Movelat Relief Gel
External use only. Do not swallow.
Always use this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Before use, pierce the tube seal with the spiked top of the cap.
- Push and turn the spiked end of the cap firmly into the nozzle until you hear a click.
- The amount of gel you use will depend on the size of the area being treated.
- Between 2 and 6 inches (5-15 cm) of gel should be gently massaged into the affected area at any one time.
- You can apply Movelat Relief Gel up to four times a day.
- Do not exceed this dose.
- Some people experience discomfort, particularly those with sensitive skin or if used in hot weather or after a bath.
- Remember to wash your hands after applying Movelat Relief Gel, unless this is the area being treated.
- If you accidentally swallow some of this gel you should contact your doctor or a hospital casualty department. You may experience rapid breathing, a ringing sound in the ears, deafness, light-headedness or sweating.
What does Movelat Relief Gel contain?
The active substances are:
- mucopolysaccharide polysulfate 0.2% w/w
- salicylic acid 2.0% w/w.
The other ingredients are:
- isopropyl alcohol
- disodium edetate
- polyethylene glyceryl-oleate
- rosemary oil (containing citral, eugenol, geraniol, linalool, citronellol and limonene)
- purified water.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Customers also bought
Top products in this category
Solpadeine Max Soluble (Codeine/Paracetamol) - 32 TabletsPain ReliefIn stock
Flarin 200mg Soft Capsules – 30 CapsulesPain ReliefIn stock
Solpadeine Headache Soluble - 16 TabletsPain ReliefIn stock
Voltarol 12 Hour Joint Pain Relief Gel - 100gPain ReliefIn stock
Solpadeine Max (Codeine/Paracetamol) - 30 TabletsPain ReliefIn stock
FlexiSEQ Max Strength For Osteoarthritis - 50gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Solpadeine Plus (Codeine/Paracetamol) - 32 Soluble TabletsPain ReliefIn stock
Paracetamol Tablets 500mg - 96 TabletsPain ReliefIn stock
Cuprofen Maximum Strength 400mg - 96 TabletsPain ReliefIn stock
Nurofen Plus (12.8mg/200mg) - 32 TabletsPain ReliefIn stock
Paramol Tablets Easy To Swallow - Pack of 32Pain ReliefIn stock
Fenbid Ibuprofen 5% Gel - 100gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.