What is Movelat Relief Cream
Movelat Relief Cream contains the active substances mucopolysaccharide polysulfate (MPS) and salicylic acid.
Movelat Relief Cream is a mild to moderate anti-inflammatory and analgesic (pain-relieving) preparation which, when applied to the skin, provides relief from muscular pain and stiffness, sprains and strains, and pain due to rheumatic and non-serious arthritic conditions.
How to use Movelat Relief Cream
External use only. Do not swallow.
Always use this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Before use, pierce the tube seal with the spiked top of the cap.
- Push and turn the spiked end of the cap firmly into the nozzle until you hear a click.
- The amount of cream you use will depend on the size of the area being treated.
- Between 2 and 6 inches (5-15 cm) of cream should be gently massaged into the affected area at any one time.
- You can apply Movelat Relief Cream up to four times a day.
- Do not exceed this dose.
- Some people experience discomfort, particularly those with sensitive skin or if used in hot weather or after a bath.
- Remember to wash your hands after applying Movelat Relief Cream, unless this is the area being treated.
- If you accidentally swallow some of this cream you should contact your doctor or a hospital casualty department. You may experience rapid breathing, a ringing sound in the ears, deafness, light-headedness or sweating.
What does Movelat Relief Cream contain
The active substances are:
- mucopolysaccharide polysulfate 0.2% w/w
- salicylic acid 2.0% w/w.
The other ingredients are:
- glycerol 85%
- stearic acid
- anhydrous eucerine (contains lanolin)
- myristyl alcohol
- emulsifying cetostearyl alcohol
- isopropyl alcohol
- purified water.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 2-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.49 - Delivery within 2-5 working days