What is Lamisil AT 1% Gel?
Lamisil AT 1% Gel contains the active ingredient terbinafine which is an antifungal used to treat skin problems caused by fungi in:
- Athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) – athlete’s foot appears only on the feet (usually both, but not always), where it often appears in-between the toes. It can also appear on the instep, soles, or other areas of the feet. The most common type of athlete’s foot causes cracking or scaling of the skin, but you may also have mild swelling, blisters, or weeping ulcers. Lamisil AT 1% Gel is recommended for athlete’s foot when it occurs between the toes.
- Dhobie itch/jock itch (tinea cruris) – Dhobie itch appears in the groin and inner thigh area, usually on both sides but often with one side more than the other, where it can spread further between the legs to the buttocks, or up towards the stomach. Dhobie itch looks like a clearly bordered rash, which may have blisters.
- Ringworm (tinea corporis) – Ringworm usually appears as circular, sharp-edged areas of red rash, with dry, scaly or crusty patches towards the edges. Lamisil AT 1% Gel is suitable for ringworm occurring on the trunk of the body, legs, arm, neck or head, but not face.
How to use Lamisil AT 1% Gel
Adults: Lamisil AT 1% Gel is applied once a day, for one week only, for all fungal infections.
- Cleanse and dry the affected areas thoroughly and wash your hands. Treatment can be helped by keeping the affected areas clean by regular washing and careful drying with your own clean towels and clothes, and not rubbing or scratching the skin.
- Unscrew the cap – If using the medicine for the first time, use the point in the cap to pierce the top of the tube then gently squeeze out the gel.
- Rub the gel in lightly to the affected skin and surrounding areas (avoid application to where alcohol could cause stinging or irritation). When used between the toes, buttocks or on the groin, the treated area may be covered with a light, fresh gauze strip, especially at night.
- Replace the cap on the tube and wash your hands.
Even though you will not be using Lamisil AT 1% Gel during the second week, full skin healing after the infection has cleared will continue for up to 4 weeks. If you have not noticed any signs of improvement within 2 weeks of first starting treatment, please seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist.
What does Lamisil AT 1% Gel contain
The active ingredient is terbinafine, 1% w/w.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Lamisil AT 1% Spray - 15mlFoot CareIn stock
Amorolfine 5% Nail Lacquer 3mlFoot CareIn stock
Curanail 5% Medicated Nail Laquer - 3mlFoot CareIn stock
Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel with Emery Board, 6gFoot CareIn stock
Lamisil AT 1% Cream - 15gFoot CareIn stock
Daktarin Intensiv (Ketoconazole) Cream - 15gFoot CareIn stock
Compeed Medium Size Blister Plasters - 5 Hydrocolloid PlastersFoot CareIn stock
Compeed Bunion Plasters - 5 Hydrocolloid PlastersFoot CareIn stock
Scholl Verruca and Wart Complete Treatment PenFoot CareIn stock
Compeed Small Size Blister Plasters - 6 Hydrocolloid PlastersFoot CareIn stock
Compeed Callus Plasters - 6 Hydrocolloid PlastersFoot CareIn stock
Compeed Extreme Clear Blister Plasters - 5 PlastersFoot CareIn stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.