What is Anthisan Cream For Insect Bites & Stings?
Anthisan Cream contains a medicine called mepyramine maleate. This belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines. It works by blocking a natural substance (histamine) that your body makes during an allergic reaction.
Anthisan Cream can be used in the following situation:
- Pain, itching and inflammation caused by insect stings, bites, and nettle rash
How to use Anthisan Cream For Insect Bites & Stings
Using this medicine (adults, elderly and children)
- Apply the cream directly to the affected areas of skin
- Do not apply the cream on eczema and badly broken skin
- Apply the cream two to three times a day for up to three days
- For best results, use as soon as possible after the bite or sting
- Repeated use of the cream for periods longer than a few days is not recommended
- If your symptoms worsen or do not improve after three days talk to your doctor or pharmacist
If you feel the effect of your medicine is too weak or too strong, do not change the dose yourself but ask your doctor or pharmacist.
What does Anthisan Cream For Insect Bites & Stings contain
Each 1g of cream contains 20mg of the active substance, mepyramine maleate
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 2-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.49 - Delivery within 2-5 working days