What is Hylo Night (formerly VitA-POS) Eye Ointment?
Hylo Night is a sterile, preservative-free vitamin A eye ointment which contains 250 IU/g retinol palmitate, liquid paraffin, light liquid paraffin, wool fat and soft white paraffin. Has the addition of Vitamin A that has been shown to improve symptoms of blurred vision and tear film stability in dry eyes. Preservative-free, phosphate-free and are very well tolerated very cost-effective with 300 applications in 1 5g tube, first period of activity offering at least 6 hours of comfort.
- Hylo Night relieves symptoms of burning, itching, dry eyes by forming a comfortable long-lasting protective film on the eyes.
- Hylo Night is a soft and consistent ointment containing Vitamin A to help improve the tear film and protects the surface of the eye.
- Hylo Night is well tolerated and blends well with the existing tear film.
Key facts about Hylo Night Eye Ointment
- Eye ointment using light liquid paraffin and Vitamin A
- Sterile for 6 months
- Provides up to 6 hours lubrication for night-time soothing
- Preservative free solution for better tolerability
- Phosphate free
- 300 applications in each 5g tube
How to use Hylo Night Eye Ointment
Gently pull on your lower eyelid. Apply one strip of eye ointment to the gap formed between eye and eyelid. Close your eye and gently blink.
Always read the label and instructions for use
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 2-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.49 - Delivery within 2-5 working days