- In Stock
- Brand: Lamisil
- SKU: 3270428
- EAN: 5051562011503
What is Lamisil AT 1% Cream?
Lamisil AT 1% Cream contains the active ingredient terbinafine hydrochloride which is an antifungal used to treat fungal skin infection, such as:
- Athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) – Athlete’s foot appears only on the feet (usually both, but not always), usually in between the toes. It can also appear on the instep, soles, or other areas of the feet. The most common type of athlete’s foot causes cracking or scaling of the skin, but you may also have mild swelling, blisters, or weeping ulcers. Lamisil AT 1% Cream is recommended for athlete’s foot when it occurs between the toes. If you have a fungal nail infection (fungus inside and under the nail) with discolouration of the nails and changes in nail texture (thick or flaky), you should consult your doctor because Lamisil AT 1% Cream is not appropriate for this type of infection.
- Dhobie itch/jock itch (tinea cruris) – Dhobie itch appears in the groin and inner thigh area, usually on both sides but often with one side more than the other, where it can spread further between the legs to the buttocks, or up towards the stomach. Dhobie itch looks like a clearly bordered rash, which may have blisters.
How to use Lamisil AT 1% Cream
Adults: For Athlete’s Foot and dhobie itch, apply the cream once a day, for one week.
- Cleanse and dry the affected areas thoroughly and wash your hands. Treatment can be helped by keeping the affected areas clean by regular washing and careful drying with your own clean towels and clothes, and not rubbing or scratching the skin.
- Unscrew the cap then gently squeeze out a small amount of the cream onto your finger.
- Apply just enough cream to form a thin layer on the affected skin and surrounding areas.
- Rub in gently. When used between the toes, buttocks or on the groin, the treated area may be covered with a light, fresh gauze strip, especially at night.
- Replace the cap on the tube and wash your hands
Even though you will not be using Lamisil AT 1% Cream during the second week, full skin healing after the infection has cleared will continue for up to 4 weeks. If you have not noticed any signs of improvement within 2 weeks of first starting treatment, please seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist.
What does Lamisil AT 1% Cream contain
The active ingredient is terbinafine hydrochloride 1% w/w.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40 - Delivery within 2-5 working days - Subject to availability
Standard UK Delivery - £2.89 - Delivery within 2-5 working days - Subject to availability