- In Stock
- Brand: Bazuka
- SKU: 3345493
- EAN: 5016379113000
What is Bazuka Sub-Zero Freeze Verruca & Wart Removal Treatment
Bazuka Sub-Zero removes warts and verrucas. Bazuka Sub-Zero is a freezing wart and verruca removal device based on the cryotherapy method used by doctors.
Bazuka Sub-Zero starts working from the first application and works by freezing warts and verrucas to the core. Based on the cryotherapy method used by doctors, it's fast to use, and effective.
- A home use ‘freeze’ treatment for verrucas and warts, based on cryotherapy used by doctors and healthcare professionals.
- Freezes the verruca or wart to the core from the first treatment - for a fast to use, and effective treatment.
How does Bazuka Sub-Zero Freeze Verruca & Wart Removal Treatment work
Bazuka Sub-Zero is based on cryotherapy - a recognised 'freezing' method used by doctors and healthcare professionals. It can freeze the wart or verruca to the core in just one treatment and in most cases, after 10 days, the treated wart or verruca will fall off, revealing new skin that has formed beneath.
Bazuka Sub-Zero may be preferable for more stubborn warts and verrucas, and when a really rapid treatment is desirable. It's suitable for adults and the elderly, and for children down to the age of four. Because the sudden freezing process can be painful, Bazuka Sub-Zero is not recommended for children younger than four.
Unlike other freezing products, Bazuka Sub-Zero uses Verrukill technology, a patented double protection security system to help make sure it can be used safely. Thanks to experts at Bazuka, the freezing agent can only be discharged using the special safety cap, and users can see when the applicator is charged with the freezing agent, enabling them to localise the treatment accurately onto the wart or verruca. Some alternative freezing products do not contain the freezing agent very well and so are more prone to harmful side effects.
How to use Bazuka Sub-Zero Freeze Verruca & Wart Removal Treatment
- Assemble device
- Use safety cap to charge foam applicator with the freezing agent
- Gently apply freezer to wart or verruca - only for a matter of seconds
This treatment can be painful, it is not suitable for everybody. if used on children, it must be operated by an adult
Do not use:
- On children under 4
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- If you are diabetic
- Anywhere on or near your face, armpits, breasts, bottom or genital (sex) area
- On birthmarks, moles, warts with hair growing from them, or any other spots
- On skin areas that are sensitive, damaged, cut, grazed, diseased or itchy
- At the same time as any other wart or verruca treatment
What does Bazuka Sub-Zero Freeze Verruca & Wart Removal Treatment contain
A pressurised aerosol can containing the freezing agent which is a liquid mixture of Dimethyl ether, Propane and Isobutane; 12 disposable foam applicators (sufficient for 12 freeze applications); a special safety cap/ actuator; an instruction leaflet.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40 - Delivery within 2-5 working days - Subject to availability
Standard UK Delivery - £2.89 - Delivery within 2-5 working days - Subject to availability