Fluid-resistant (Type IIR) surgical mask is Recommended for primary, outpatient, community and social care by setting, NHS and independent sector.
- Type IIR Fluid Repellent
- High bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98%
- Masks sealed in a pack of 50 for hygiene purposes
- Latex Free
3 ply face masks with an integrated nose clip. High filtration efficacy acc. to EN 14683:2019, Type II R Fluid Resistant. These masks have different layer materials and thicknesses to correctly reach Type II R Mask (EN14683:2019) certification.
- Outer layer: polypropylene non-woven fabric, water-repellent effect layer.
- Middle layer: High efficiency blown melt.
- Inner layer: polyester soft skin-friendly non-woven fabric
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Customers also bought
Top products in this category
Healgen COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Self Test Kit - 1 PackPPE WarehouseIn stock
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter for Adult and Kids, SpO2 Oximeter and Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor (Batteries Included)PharmacyIn stock
Disposable Civilian Protective Type 1 Face Masks 3 Ply – Pack of 25PPE WarehouseIn stock
Disposable Civilian Protective Type 1 Face Masks 3 Ply – Pack of 50PPE WarehouseIn stock
KN95 Respirator Face Mask (Individually Wrapped)PPE WarehouseIn stock
Disposable Civilian Protective Type 1 Face Masks 3 Ply – Pack of 10PPE WarehouseIn stock
Reusable Antibacterial Face Mask - Pack of 6PPE WarehouseOut of stock
Reusable Antibacterial Face Mask - Pack of 3PPE WarehouseOut of stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.