What is Difflam Oral Rinse
Difflam Oral Rinse contains the active substance benzydamine hydrochloride and belongs to a group of medicines called non -steroidal anti -inflammatory drugs or NSAIDS. Difflam Oral Rinse works by stopping pain and swelling (inflammation). It is used to treat many painful conditions of the mouth or throat including:
- Mouth ulcers
- Sore throat
- Discomfort associated with dentures or dental work.
How to use Difflam Oral Rinse
Important: Always use Difflam Oral Rinse exactly as your pharmacist has told you. You should check with your doctor, dentist or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Adults, adolescents and elderly: The usual dose is 15 ml of solution to be used every 1½ to 3 hours. Use the measuring cup provided to measure the dose.
Children: This medicine is not suitable for children aged 12 years or under.
- The solution should be rinsed around the mouth or used as a gargle for 20 to 30 seconds and then spat out.
- This solution should not be swallowed. This solution should not be used for more than 7 days unless your doctor or dentist tells you to.
What does Difflam Oral Rinse contain
The active substance is benzydamine hydrochloride. Each 15 ml contains 22.5 mg benzydamine hydrochloride.
The other ingredients are ethanol, glycerol, saccharin, sodium hydrogen carbonate, mouthwash flavour 52 503/T, polysorbate 20, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, quinoline yellow (E104)and patent blue V (E131), purified water.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Customers also bought
Top products in this category
Care Decongestant Tablets – 12 TabletsColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Care Glycerin - 200mlColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Benylin Chesty Coughs Original - 300mlColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
NeilMed Sinus Rinse Refill Kit - 120 SachetsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Vocalzone Original - 24 Throat PastillesColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Care Ibuprofen 200mg - 48 Coated TabletsAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Benylin Dry Cough Night Syrup – 150mlColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Neilmed Sinus Rinse Kit With 10 SachetsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Sterimar Hypertonic Congestion Relief Nasal Spray – 100mlColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Actifed Multi-Action - 12 TabletsColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Benylin Mucus Cough & Cold All In One Relief – 16 TabletsColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Vocalzone Original - 24 Throat Pastilles - Pack of 6Colds, Coughs & FluIn stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.