What is Day Nurse Liquid?
Day Nurse is used for the day-time relief of the major symptoms of colds, chills and flu. The medicine contains three active ingredients. Paracetamol is a painkiller and reduces your temperature when you have a fever. Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride is a decongestant which unblocks your nose and sinuses helping you breathe more easily. Pholcodine is a cough suppressant that helps relieve dry or tickly coughs. Day Nurse also helps relieve a sore throat.
How to take Day Nurse Liquid
- For oral use only.
- It is important to shake the bottle for at least 10 seconds before use. Always use the measuring cup provided.
Adults and children aged 16 years and over: Fill the measuring cup to the 30 ml mark. Take one 30 ml dose every 4 hours as needed.
- Take a maximum of 4 doses (120ml) in any 24 hours.
- Allow at least 4 hours between doses.
- Do not take more than 3 doses (90ml) in any 24 hours if you are taking a night-time dose of a paracetamol-containing product at bedtime.
- Always use the lowest effective amount to relieve your symptoms.
- Do not take for more than 7 days.
- Do not take more medicine than the leaflet tells you to.
- Do not take if you are under 16 years.
What does Day Nurse Liquid contain?
Each 30 ml of Day Nurse Liquid contains: Paracetamol 1000 mg, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 60 mg and Pholcodine 10 mg.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40 - Delivery within 2-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.89 - Delivery within 2-5 working days