What are Day Nurse Capsules?
Day Nurse Capsules are used for the day-time relief of the major symptoms of colds, chills and influenza.
The medicine contains three active ingredients.
Paracetamol is a painkiller and reduces
your temperature when you have a fever.
Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride is a decongestant
which opens the airways, helping you breathe more
easily. Pholcodine is a cough suppressant that helps
relieve dry or tickly coughs
How to take Day Nurse Capsules
Take during the day.
Adults aged 16 years and over: 2 capsules with a drink every four hours as required.
- Do not take more than 8 capsules (4 doses) in any 24 hour period.
- Do not give to children under 16 years of age.
- Do not take more than 3 doses in any 24 hours if you also want to take a nighttime dose of a paracetamol-containing product at bedtime.
- Always use the lowest effective amount to relieve your symptoms.
- Do not take for more than 7 days.
- Do not take more than the
What do Day Nurse Capsules contain
Active ingredients Paracetamol 500mg,
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg and
Pholcodine 5 mg.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 2-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.49 - Delivery within 2-5 working days