What is Cryotag Skin Tag Remover
With Cryotag Skin Tag Remover, you can now remove annoying or unsightly skin tags quickly and safely in the comfort of your own home.
- Fast, effective and safe
- Cryotag is clinically proven
- Same cryotherapy freezing technology as used by doctors and dermatologists
- Removes skin tags in as little as 1 treatment with most skin tags falling off within 2 weeks
- Easy to use in 4 simple steps
- Targets the skin tag precisely
- Developed by a world-leading manufacturer in cryotherapy
- 1000’s of satisfied customers
How to use Cryotag Skin Tag Remover
Attach the precision-tip applicator by firmly twisting it into the opening on the bottom of the cap.
Place the canister on a table or other sturdy surface. Insert the precision-tip applicator with the cap into the canisters shield. Keeping the canister upright, press the cap all the way down for 3 seconds. You will hear a hissing sound.
Remove the precision-tip applicator and the cap from the shield, and hold with the tip facing down. Wait 15 seconds to allow the applicator tip to reach the correct temperature.
Grasp the skin tag with the tweezers provided and gently pull it away from the base. Then apply the precision-tip applicator to the stalk of the skin tag for 40 seconds.
What does Cryotag Skin Tag Remover contain
The canister contains Dimethyl ether, isobutane, propane.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Epimax Original Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Dermol 500 Lotion - 500mlSkin CareIn stock
Dermol Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
AproDerm Colloidal Oat Cream - 500mlSkin CareIn stock
E45 Emollient Wash Cream - 250mlSkin CareIn stock
Acnecide 5% Gel Benzoyl Peroxide - 30gSkin CareIn stock
Cetraben Emollient Cream Pump – 1050gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Isomol Gel - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Ointment - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Cetraben Emollient Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Oatmeal Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Aveeno Daily Moisturising Body Cleansing Oil - 300mlSkin CareIn stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.