- In Stock
- Brand: Fybogel
- SKU: FYB-ORA-30
- EAN: 5000158063464
What are Fybogel Orange Sachet Drinks?
Fybogel sachets contain high-fibre and work to offer relief from constipation, to manage bowel function in people with haemorrhoids, anal fissure and irritable bowel syndrome. Fybogel sachets contain ispaghula husk, a bulk-forming ingredient, which increases the amount of water in stools, making them easier to pass. Fybogel can also be used by pregnant women, who are experiencing constipation.
Causes of constipation
Constipation is very common and affects many people. Many factors cause constipation, including;
- Poor fibre intake. Lack of foods like fruits, vegetables and products which are rich in bran and fibre
- Poor fluid intake
- Lack of exercise
- Pregnancy or following birth
- Ignoring or delaying the need to go to the toilet
- Certain medications, e.g. iron supplements.
Who are Fybogel sachets acceptable for?
Fybogel sachets are suitable for use by adults and children older than 6 years. Do not use Fybogel if any of the following applies to you:
- A sudden change in bowel movements, which has persisted for over two weeks
- Constipation and absence of any bowel movements for three days
- Suffering from a blockage in the bowel
- Having a gut weakness
- Having trouble swallowing
How to use Fybogel sachets?
Adults and children older than 12 years: One sachet to be taken twice a day, as needed.
Children 6-12 years: Half to one 5ml spoonful, as needed, dependent on age and size.
Fybogel usually takes 12- 24 hours to work.
Mix the appropriate amount of the sachet in a full glass of water, and stirred. Preferably take morning and evening. Do not take immediately before sleeping.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40 - Delivery within 2-5 working days - Subject to availability
Standard UK Delivery - £2.89 - Delivery within 2-5 working days - Subject to availability