What is Clinitas Hydrate Dry Eye Gel
Clinitas Hydrate lubricates and moisturises the eyes. It lubricates the surface of the eye when the eyes feel dry, gritty or sore. These uncomfortable sensations can occur for many reasons, including air conditioning and computer use. In air-conditioned rooms tears evaporate more quickly whilst using a computer tends to result in less blinking which also dries the eye. Consequently, the eyes start to feel tired, irritated or sore.
Clinitas Hydrate is a transparent gel that protects the eye by forming a moisturising film, giving rapid relief of symptoms. As Clinitas Hydrate is a liquid gel, it helps to provide relief from the discomforts of dry eye.
How to use Clinitas Hydrate Dry Eye Gel
- Wash your hands
- Tilt your head back and hold the container upside down above your eye
- Apply pressure to release one drop into your eye
- Blink a few times to spread the gel around the eye
- Repeat the process in your other eye if needed
- For contact lens wearers: Clinitas gel should be applied approximately 30 minutes before inserting your contact lenses
What does Clinitas Hydrate Dry Eye Gel contain
Carbomer 980 0.2%, Cetrimide, Sorbitol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Edetate, Water for injection.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Hycosan Extra Dry Eye Drops - 7.5ml - Pack of 3Eye CareIn stock
Hylo-Forte Relief From Dry Eye Disease Symptoms - 10mlEye CareIn stock
The EyeBag - MGDRx - The Warm Eye CompressEye CareIn stock
EvoTears Eye Drops - 3mlEye CareIn stock
Hycosan Extra Dry Eye Drops - 7.5ml - Pack of 2Eye CareIn stock
Hycosan Dual Dry Eye Drops - 7.5ml - Pack of 3Eye CareIn stock
Hypromellose Eye Drops 0.3% - 10ml - Pack of 3Eye CareIn stock
Brolene 0.1% w/v Eye Drops - 10mlEye CareIn stock
Hycosan Extra Dry Eye Drops - 7.5mlEye CareIn stock
Thealoz Duo Gel Single Dose Vials For Dry Eyes - Pack of 30Eye CareIn stock
Xailin Gel - 10g - Pack of 3Eye CareIn stock
Healthpoint Spectacle & Lens Wipes Extra Value - 6 Packs of 52 = 312 WipesEye CareIn stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.