What is Poxclin Cool Mousse For Children With Chickenpox
PoxClin contains 2QR, a Bio-Active Bacterial Blocker. This blocker helps your child's skin's natural skin barrier by blocking harmful bacteria. The bacterial blocker in PoxClin is a polysaccharide derived from the Aloe Barbadensis plant.
Advantages of PoxClin CoolMousse and 2QR:
- No harsh chemicals or toxic substances
- Blocks harmful bacteria and microbes from causing infections
- Prevents scar tissue formation
- No negative impact on the body's own cells
- Accelerates natural healing process
- It does not provoke resistance
- No negative side-effects
- Instant cooling effect for immediate relief of chickenpox symptoms
- It can be used on damaged and scratched skin
Say Goodbye to itch!
How to use Poxclin Cool Mousse For Children With Chickenpox
- Apply PoxClin CoolMousse 3 times a day (or whenever relief is needed) to the affected skin area.
- Apply the mousse softly to the skin – do not rub.
What does Poxclin Cool Mousse For Children With Chickenpox contain
Aqua, aloe barbadensis gel, galactoarabinan polyglucoronic acid cross-polymer, betaine, Laureth-9, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, glycerin, sodium coco-glucoside tartrate, poly-glyceryl-10 laurate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, panthenol, ethylhexylglycerin, allantoin, Lavandula angustifolia flower/leaf/stem extract, chamomilla recuitita flower extract, citric acid, sodium hydroxide.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40 - Delivery within 2-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.89 - Delivery within 2-5 working days