What is Care Potassium Citrate Mixture
Care Potassium Citrate Mixture helps to relieve the painful burning of cystitis and the symptoms of other mild urinary tract infections. Potassium Citrate Mixture provides symptomatic relief only and is not anti-bacterial.
What is Cystytis
Cystitis is a urinary tract infection (UTI) that affects the bladder. It's common, particularly in women. It often gets better by itself, but may sometimes be treated with antibiotics.
Symptoms of cystitis include:
- Pain, burning or stinging when you pee
- Needing to pee more often and urgently than usual
- Pee that's dark, cloudy or strong smelling
- Pain low down in your tummy
How to use Care Potassium Citrate Mixture
Adults including the elderly, and children over 6 years: 10ml
Children 1 – 6 years: 5ml
- It should be taken well diluted with water, after meals
- Shake the bottle before use
- The dose may be taken three times a day
What does Care Potassium Citrate Mixture contain
Citric Acid Monohydrate (E330), Quillaia Tincture, Lemon Oil Terpeneless, Ethanol (96%), Sodium Benzoate (E211), Purified Water, Syrup (sucrose)
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Customers also bought
Top products in this category
More products from this brand
Care Ibuprofen Pain Relief 5% Gel - 50gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Care Extra Virgin Olive Oil Ear Drops - 10mlEar CareIn stock
Care Simple Linctus Sugar Free - 200mlColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Care Glycerin Adult 4g - 12 Suppositories - Pack of 3ConstipationOut of stock
Care Aqueous Emollient Cream (SLS Free) - 100gSkin CareOut of stock
Care Glycerin - 200mlColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Care Citric Acid Monohydrate - 50gHouseholdIn stock
Care Haemorrhoid Relief Ointment - 25gHemorrhoidsIn stock
Care Simple Linctus - 200mlColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Care Olive Oil Samaritan - 185mlEar CareIn stock
Care Witch Hazel - 200mlFirst AidIn stock
Care Epsom Salts - 300gSports Aids and SupportsIn stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.