What is Care Haemorrhoid Relief Ointment
For the relief of haemorrhoids and external piles
Care Haemorrhoid Cream relieves the symptoms of external piles. This medicine can be used by adults, the elderly and children over 12 years. For external use only. If symptoms persist after 7 days a doctor should be consulted.
How to can treat or prevent haemorrhoids
- Drink lots of fluid and eat plenty of fibre to keep your poo soft
- Wipe bottom with damp toilet paper
- Take paracetamol if piles hurt
- Take a warm bath to ease itching and pain
- Use an ice pack wrapped in a towel to ease discomfort
- Gently push a pile back inside
- Keep bottom clean and dry
- Exercise regularly
- Cut down on alcohol and caffeine (like tea, coffee and cola) to avoid constipation
- Do not wipe your bottom too hard after you poo
- Do not ignore the urge to poo
- Do not push too hard when pooing
- Do not take painkillers that contain codeine, because they cause constipation
- Do not take ibuprofen if your piles are bleeding
- Do not spend more time than you need to on the toilet
How to use Care Haemorrhoid Relief Ointment
For external use only. Wash hands before and after use. Wash the affected area with tepid water, dry and apply the ointment with your finger, gauze or lint. Re-apply the ointment as required. Avoid contact with the eyes.
Adults, elderly and children over 12 years old: apply directly to the skin using a clean finger. For external use only.
What does Care Haemorrhoid Relief Ointment contain
Lidocaine Hydrochride 0.5%
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Anusol Suppositories Relief For Haemorrhoids - 24 SuppositoriesHemorrhoidsIn stock
Anusol Soothing Relief - 12 SuppositoriesHemorrhoidsIn stock
Anusol Cream - 43gHemorrhoidsIn stock
Preparation H Ointment - 25gHemorrhoidsIn stock
Anusol Suppositories Relief For Haemorrhoids - 12 SuppositoriesHemorrhoidsIn stock
Preparation H Clear Gel - 50gHemorrhoidsIn stock
Anusol Cream - 23gHemorrhoidsIn stock
Anusol Soothing & Cleansing Wipes - 30 PackHemorrhoidsIn stock
Califig Syrup of Figs with Fibre - 100mlConstipationIn stock
Anusol Ointment - 25gHemorrhoidsIn stock
Anusol Soothing Relief Ointment - 15gHemorrhoidsIn stock
Preparation H Clear Gel - 25gHemorrhoidsIn stock
More products from this brand
Care Hydrogen Peroxide Solution 6% 20 Vols - 200mlFirst AidOut of stock
Care Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.2% Antiseptic Peppermint Mouthwash - 300mlDental CareIn stock
Care Witch Hazel - 200mlFirst AidIn stock
Care Olive Oil Samaritan - 92mlEar CareIn stock
Care Simple Linctus Paediatric - 200mlColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Care Simple Linctus Sugar Free - 200mlColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Care Ibuprofen Pain Relief 5% Gel - 50gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Care Potassium Citrate Mixture - 200mlCystitisIn stock
Care Simple Linctus Paediatric Sugar Free - 200mlColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Care Simple Linctus - 200mlColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Care Senna Laxative - 20 TabletsConstipationIn stock
Care Senna Laxative - 60 TabletsConstipationOut of stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.