What is Carbomer Eye Gel?
Carbomer Eye Gel can be used for adults who suffer from dry eyes. Many factors cause dry eyes, for example, prolonged contact lens use, dry or humid environments, smoking, drinking alcohol, genetic dry eye conditions, certain medications (e.g. co-codamol and antidepressants) and prolonged screen- time. Carbomer is advantageous as only one drop is needed to hydrate dry, tired eyes immediately.
How to use Carbomer Eye Gel
- Wash hands thoroughly.
- Twist off the cap.
- Look upwards and gently pull down the lower eyelid.
- Hold the GelTears tube just above your eye and gently squeeze until some gel falls into the gap between your eyeball and lower eyelid.
- Release the lower eyelid, and move your eye while open to ensure the gel covers the eye completely.
- Repeat the process in the other eye if necessary.
Important Information about Carbomer Eye Gel
- Do not use Carbomer Eye Gel if you are experiencing eye pain or sight problems. Seek medical attention.
- Do not use Carbomer Eye Gel if you suffer from eye conditions like glaucoma.
- Do not use if you are allergic or hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use of Carbomer Eye Gel if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms develop.
Always read the Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) before use.
What does Carbomer Eye Gel contain?
The active substance is Carbomer. Each tube contains 2.0mg of carbomer in each 1g of gel.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Hycosan Extra Dry Eye Drops - 7.5ml - Pack of 3Eye CareIn stock
GoldenEye Antibiotic Ointment - 4gEye CareIn stock
100 Blephaclean Sterile Eyelid Cleansing Wipes - 20 Wipes x 5Eye CareIn stock
Hylo-Forte Relief From Dry Eye Disease Symptoms - 10mlEye CareIn stock
EvoTears Eye Drops - 3mlEye CareIn stock
The EyeBag - MGDRx - The Warm Eye CompressEye CareIn stock
Brolene 0.1% w/v Eye Drops - 10mlEye CareIn stock
Hycosan Extra Dry Eye Drops - 7.5ml - Pack of 2Eye CareIn stock
Hycosan Dual Dry Eye Drops - 7.5ml - Pack of 3Eye CareIn stock
Blephaclean Sterile Eyelid Cleansing Wipes - 20 WipesEye CareIn stock
Hypromellose Eye Drops 0.3% - 10ml - Pack of 3Eye CareIn stock
60 Blephaclean Sterile Eyelid Cleansing Wipes - 20 Wipes x 3Eye CareIn stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.