What is Carbomer Eye Gel?
Carbomer Eye Gel can be used for adults who suffer from dry eyes. Many factors cause dry eyes, for example, prolonged contact lens use, dry or humid environments, smoking, drinking alcohol, genetic dry eye conditions, certain medications (e.g. co-codamol and antidepressants) and prolonged screen- time. Carbomer is advantageous as only one drop is needed to hydrate dry, tired eyes immediately.
How to use Carbomer Eye Gel
- Wash hands thoroughly.
- Twist off the cap.
- Look upwards and gently pull down the lower eyelid.
- Hold the GelTears tube just above your eye and gently squeeze until some gel falls into the gap between your eyeball and lower eyelid.
- Release the lower eyelid, and move your eye while open to ensure the gel covers the eye completely.
- Repeat the process in the other eye if necessary.
Important Information about Carbomer Eye Gel
- Do not use Carbomer Eye Gel if you are experiencing eye pain or sight problems. Seek medical attention.
- Do not use Carbomer Eye Gel if you suffer from eye conditions like glaucoma.
- Do not use if you are allergic or hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use of Carbomer Eye Gel if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms develop.
Always read the Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) before use.
What does Carbomer Eye Gel contain?
The active substance is Carbomer. Each tube contains 2.0mg of carbomer in each 1g of gel.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 2-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.49 - Delivery within 2-5 working days