What is Canesten Solution Clotrimazole 1%
Canesten Solution is used to treat fungal skin infections
such as ringworm, athlete’s foot, fungal intertrigo and
fungal infections of the outer and middle ear
How to use Canesten Solution Clotrimazole 1%
- If the feet are infected, they should be washed and dried thoroughly, especially between the toes, before applying the solution.
- For skin infections, Canesten Solution should be applied thinly and evenly to the affected areas two or three times daily.
- A few drops are enough to treat an area of about the size of the hand.
- For ear infections, put 2 - 3 drops of Canesten Solution in the ear two or three times daily.
- The treatment should be continued for at least two weeks after the disappearance of all signs of infection, to prevent re-infection.
- If you have athlete’s foot, it may help to use an antifungal dusting powder as well. Ask your doctor or pharmacist to recommend one.
What does Canesten Solution Clotrimazole 1% contain
The active substance is clotrimazole at a strength of 1% w/v. The other ingredient is macrogol 400.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40 - Delivery within 2-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.89 - Delivery within 2-5 working days