- Out of stock
- Brand: Benylin
- SKU: 3565660
- EAN: 3574660572971
What is Benylin Mucus Cough With Decongestant Syrup
Benylin Mucus Cough plus Decongestant Syrup is
a medicine which is used to relieve chesty coughs,
help clear the stuffy, blocked-up feeling in your nose
and sinuses and reduce catarrh. The syrup contains
pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, a decongestant that relieves nasal and sinus congestion, and guaifenesin, an expectorant that helps to loosen the mucus in
your throat and chest.
How to take Benylin Mucus Cough With Decongestant Syrup
- For oral use only.
- Always shake the bottle thoroughly before use.
- Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
- Do not overfill the spoon. There is a double-ended spoon in the pack.
- Do not give to children under 12 years.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over: Two large 5 ml spoonfuls every 4 - 6 hours, up to 4 times a day
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
- Do not give more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
- If symptoms persist or get worse, stop using and talk
to your doctor.
What does Benylin Mucus Cough With Decongestant Syrup contain
The active ingredients in Benylin Mucus Cough plus Decongestant Syrup are 100 mg Guaifenesin and 30 mg Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride in each 5 ml spoonful.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40 - Delivery within 2-5 working days - Subject to availability
Standard UK Delivery - £2.89 - Delivery within 2-5 working days - Subject to availability