- In Stock
- Brand: Benylin
- SKU: 3220225
- EAN: 5010123729981
What are Benylin Cold & Flu Max Strength Capsules
Benylin Cold & Flu Max Strength Capsules relieve the symptoms of colds and flu, including headache, fever, nasal congestion, sore throat, fatigue and drowsiness, aches and pains.
The capsules contain paracetamol, an analgesic and
antipyretic to relieve pain and fever; caffeine, a stimulant
to help combat the tiredness associated with a cold
and to help increase the pain relief; and phenylephrine,
a decongestant to relieve nasal congestion.
How to take Benylin Cold & Flu Max Strength Capsules
- For oral use only.
- Swallow whole with water. Do not chew.
- Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to. If you do not get better, talk to your doctor.
Children and adolescents: Do not give to children under 16 years.
Adults, the elderly and children aged 16 years and over: Two capsules every 4 to 6 hours as required.
- Leave at least 4 to 6 hours between doses.
- Do not take more than eight capsules (4 doses) in any 24 hours period.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not take for more than 3 days unless
advised by your doctor.
What do Benylin Cold & Flu Max Strength Capsules contain
The active ingredients in Benylin Cold &
Flu Max Strength Capsules are Paracetamol 500 mg, caffeine 25 mg, and
phenylephrine hydrochloride 6.1 mg.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40 - Delivery within 2-5 working days - Subject to availability
Standard UK Delivery - £2.89 - Delivery within 2-5 working days - Subject to availability