- Out of stock
- Brand: Bazuka
- SKU: 2498756
- EAN: 5016379111006
What is Bazuka Verruca Extra Strength Gel
Bazuka Extra Strength Gel is a treatment for warts, verrucas, corns and calluses.
Warts and verrucas are small excessive growths of skin caused by a type of virus. Warts often occur on the fingers, or on the back of the hands. You can recognise the common wart by the rough "cauliflower-like" appearance of the surface. Verrucas occur only on the sole of the foot. They can be painful and often look like a small white ring of skin with a black dot in the centre. The virus is very infectious. This means that warts and verrucas can grow and spread, particularly if left untreated. The virus can also be transferred from one person to another.
Corns and calluses are hard, thick pads of skin caused by pressure and friction. They usually occur on the feet due to poorly fitting shoes. They can also occur on the hands.
Bazuka Extra Strength Gel is suitable for use by adults, children and the elderly.
The active ingredient in this product is salicylic acid.
The active ingredient works by:
- softening the hard skin growth, making it easier to remove with a pumice stone or emery board;
- helping to kill the virus that causes warts and verrucas.
How to use Bazuka Verruca Extra Strength Gel
Only use on warts, verrucas, corns and calluses on sites for which it is recommended.
Before you use this tube of gel for the first time, open it as follows:
- Find a suitable surface, in case of accidental spillage.
- Hold the tube upright, with the cap uppermost and the base resting on a suitable surface.
- Unscrew and remove the combined white and yellow nozzle/cap assembly from the tube.
- Remove the red collar and dispose of it safely.
- Keep the tube upright for 30 seconds.
- Then, without squeezing or over-gripping the tube, and with it still held upright and away from your face:
- replace the white and yellow nozzle/cap assembly onto the screw thread of the tube (take care to avoid "cross-threading");
- tighten the nozzle/cap assembly firmly to pierce the top of the tube;
- briefly loosen the yellow cap (to release any slight pressure in the tube) and then retighten.
- Please note that a small gap will remain between the base of the nozzle/cap and the top of the tube once in place.
What does Bazuka Verruca Extra Strength Gel contain
The active ingredient is salicylic acid 26.0% w/w. The other ingredients are camphor, povidone, pyroxylin, ethanol, acetone and isopropyl alcohol.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40 - Delivery within 2-5 working days - Subject to availability
Standard UK Delivery - £2.89 - Delivery within 2-5 working days - Subject to availability