What is Bazuka Verruca Extra Strength Gel
Bazuka Extra Strength Gel is a treatment for warts, verrucas, corns and calluses.
Warts and verrucas are small excessive growths of skin caused by a type of virus. Warts often occur on the fingers, or on the back of the hands. You can recognise the common wart by the rough "cauliflower-like" appearance of the surface. Verrucas occur only on the sole of the foot. They can be painful and often look like a small white ring of skin with a black dot in the centre. The virus is very infectious. This means that warts and verrucas can grow and spread, particularly if left untreated. The virus can also be transferred from one person to another.
Corns and calluses are hard, thick pads of skin caused by pressure and friction. They usually occur on the feet due to poorly fitting shoes. They can also occur on the hands.
Bazuka Extra Strength Gel is suitable for use by adults, children and the elderly.
The active ingredient in this product is salicylic acid.
The active ingredient works by:
- softening the hard skin growth, making it easier to remove with a pumice stone or emery board;
- helping to kill the virus that causes warts and verrucas.
How to use Bazuka Verruca Extra Strength Gel
Only use on warts, verrucas, corns and calluses on sites for which it is recommended.
Before you use this tube of gel for the first time, open it as follows:
- Find a suitable surface, in case of accidental spillage.
- Hold the tube upright, with the cap uppermost and the base resting on a suitable surface.
- Unscrew and remove the combined white and yellow nozzle/cap assembly from the tube.
- Remove the red collar and dispose of it safely.
- Keep the tube upright for 30 seconds.
- Then, without squeezing or over-gripping the tube, and with it still held upright and away from your face:
- replace the white and yellow nozzle/cap assembly onto the screw thread of the tube (take care to avoid "cross-threading");
- tighten the nozzle/cap assembly firmly to pierce the top of the tube;
- briefly loosen the yellow cap (to release any slight pressure in the tube) and then retighten.
- Please note that a small gap will remain between the base of the nozzle/cap and the top of the tube once in place.
What does Bazuka Verruca Extra Strength Gel contain
The active ingredient is salicylic acid 26.0% w/w. The other ingredients are camphor, povidone, pyroxylin, ethanol, acetone and isopropyl alcohol.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Customers also bought
Top products in this category
Lamisil AT 1% Spray - 15mlFoot CareIn stock
Daktarin (Miconazole) 2% Cream - 15gFoot CareIn stock
Daktarin (Miconazole) 2% Cream - 30gFoot CareIn stock
Daktarin Gold (Ketoconazole) 2% Cream - 15gFoot CareIn stock
Amorolfine 5% Nail Lacquer 3mlFoot CareIn stock
Lamisil AT 1% Cream - 15gFoot CareIn stock
Avoca The Complete Wart & Verruca 95% Silver Nitrate TreatmentFoot CareIn stock
Curanail 5% Medicated Nail Laquer - 3mlFoot CareIn stock
Daktarin Intensiv (Ketoconazole) Cream - 15gFoot CareIn stock
Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel with Emery Board, 6gFoot CareIn stock
Bazuka Sub-Zero Freeze Verruca & Wart Removal Treatment – 50mlFoot CareIn stock
Compeed Callus Plasters - 6 Hydrocolloid PlastersFoot CareIn stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.