What is Bazuka Treatment Gel with Emery Board
Bazuka Gel is a treatment for warts, verrucas, corns and calluses.
Warts and verrucas are small excessive growths of skin caused by a type of virus.
Warts often occur on the fingers, or on the back of the hands. You can recognise the common wart by the rough cauliflower-like appearance of the surface.
Verrucas occur only on the sole of the foot. They can be painful and often look like a small white ring of skin with a black dot in the centre. The virus is very infectious. This means that warts and verrucas can grow and spread, particularly if left untreated. The virus can also be transferred from one person to another.
Corns and calluses are hard, thick pads of skin caused by pressure and friction. They usually occur on the feet due to poorly fitting shoes. They can also occur on the hands.
Bazuka Gel is suitable for use by adults, children and the elderly.
The active ingredients in this product are salicylic acid and lactic acid which work by:
- softening the hard skin growth, making it easier to remove with a pumice stone or emery board;
- they also help kill the virus that causes warts and verrucas.
How to use Bazuka Treatment Gel with Emery Board
Use it only on warts, verrucas, corns and calluses on sites for which it is recommended.
Before you use this tube of gel for the first time, open it as follows:
- Find a suitable surface, in case of accidental spillage.
- Hold the tube upright, with the cap uppermost and the base resting on a suitable surface.
- Unscrew and remove the combined white and green nozzle/cap assembly from the tube.
- Remove the red collar and dispose of it safely.
- Keep the tube upright for 30 seconds.
- Then, without squeezing or over-gripping the tube, and with it still held upright and away from your face:
- replace the white and green nozzle/cap assembly onto the screw thread of the tube (taking care to avoid ‘cross threading’);
- tighten the nozzle/cap assembly firmly to pierce the top of the tube;
- briefly loosen the green cap (to release any slight pressure in the tube) and then retighten.
- Please note that once in place, a small gap will remain between the base of the nozzle/cap and the top of the tube.
To use the gel (adults, children and the elderly):
Follow these steps once every day, usually in the evening. Carry on using the gel in this way until the wart, verruca, corn or callus disappears:
- Soak the affected area in warm water for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Dry the area thoroughly, using your own towel if you have a wart or verruca (this will help stop the infection from spreading to other people).
- Taking care to avoid squeezing the tube, remove the protective green cap, leaving the white nozzle attached to the tube.
- Carefully apply a thin coating (one or two drops) of the gel to the top of the wart, verruca, corn or callus only
- The next evening, carefully peel or pick off the white patch of dried gel from the wart, verruca, corn or callus:
- Once every week, before applying the fresh gel, gently rub the wart, verruca, corn or callus with the emery board provided, or a pumice stone
- At the end of treatment, if the white patch is difficult to remove, you can leave it because it will eventually fall off by itself.
If the gel accidentally gets onto normal skin, wipe it off straight away with a tissue, and, if necessary, wash the area.
If the gel accidentally gets into the eyes or mouth, it may cause damage. Rinse the eyes or mouth with plenty of water. If rinsing one eye, take care to avoid washing the product into the other eye. Then seek urgent hospital attention.
If you inhale a lot of the vapour from the gel it may make you feel light-headed. If this happens, get plenty of fresh air.
If you forget to use Bazuka Gel
Do not worry if you occasionally forget to use this product; just use it when you remember.
If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
What does Bazuka Treatment Gel with Emery Board contain
The active ingredients are salicylic acid (12.0% w/w) and lactic acid (4.0% w/w).
The other ingredients are camphor, pyroxylin, ethanol and ethyl acetate.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Customers also bought
Top products in this category
Daktarin (Miconazole) 2% Cream - 15gFoot CareIn stock
Daktarin Gold (Ketoconazole) 2% Cream - 15gFoot CareIn stock
Amorolfine 5% Nail Lacquer 3mlFoot CareIn stock
Lamisil AT 1% Cream - 15gFoot CareIn stock
Avoca The Complete Wart & Verruca 95% Silver Nitrate TreatmentFoot CareIn stock
Curanail 5% Medicated Nail Laquer - 3mlFoot CareIn stock
Canespro Fungal Nail Treatment SetFoot CareIn stock
Daktarin Intensiv (Ketoconazole) Cream - 15gFoot CareIn stock
Bazuka Sub-Zero Freeze Verruca & Wart Removal Treatment – 50mlFoot CareIn stock
Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel with Emery Board, 6gFoot CareIn stock
Canesten Bifonazole Once Daily 1% w/w Cream - 20gFoot CareIn stock
Compeed Callus Plasters - 6 Hydrocolloid PlastersFoot CareIn stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.