What is Antihistamine Cream?
This medicine contains Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride which belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines, which act to relieve the symptoms of allergies.
It can be used to relieve the itching and discomfort of the skin associated with allergies, rashes, stings, insect bites and hives.
How to apply Antihistamine Cream
- Check the tube seal is not broken before first use. If it is, do not use the cream.
- Pierce tube seal with end of the cap.
- Adults and children of 6 years and over: use a small amount 2 times a day. Don’t apply for more than 3 days.
- Apply to the skin only.
- Do not use on children under 6 years.
- Do not use more than the amount recommended above.
- If symptoms do not go away talk to your doctor.
What does Antihistamine Cream contain?
This cream contains Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 2% w/w.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 2-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.49 - Delivery within 2-5 working days