What is Anthisan Bite and Sting Cream?
Anthisan Bite and Sting Cream contains a medicine called mepyramine maleate. This belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines. It works by blocking a natural substance (histamine) that your body makes during an allergic reaction.
What Anthisan Bite and Sting Cream is used for treating:
- Pain, itching and inflammation caused by insect stings, bites, and nettle rash
How to use Anthisan Bite and Sting Cream
Using this medicine (adults, elderly and children over 2 years of age)
- Apply the cream directly to the affected areas of skin
- Do not apply the cream on eczema, larger areas of skin, cut, grazed, badly broken or sunburnt skin
- Apply the cream two to three times a day for up to three days
- For best results use as soon as possible after the bite or sting
- Repeated use of the cream for periods longer than a few days is not recommended
- If your symptoms worsen or do not improve after three days talk to your doctor or pharmacist
If you feel the effect of your medicine is too weak or too strong, do not change the dose yourself but ask your doctor or pharmacist.
What does Anthisan Bite and Sting Cream contain?
Each 1g of cream contains 20mg of the active substance, mepyramine maleate.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Piriton Allergy - 60 TabletsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Beclometasone Hayfever & Allergy Relief Nasal Spray - 200 DoseAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Beclometasone Hayfever & Allergy Relief Nasal Spray - 200 Dose - 3 PackAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Treathay Fexofenadine 120mg - 10 TabletsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Nasacort Allergy Nasal Spray – 30 SprayAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Hylo-Dual Relief From Allergy Symptoms Eye Drops - 10mlAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Periactin 4mg Anti-Histamine Tablets – 30 TabletsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Catacrom 2% Hay Fever & Allergy Eye Drops - 30 x 0.3mlAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
NeilMed Sinus Rinse Refill Kit - 120 SachetsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Benadryl Allergy Relief - 24 CapsulesAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Benacort 64 Micrograms Nasal Spray - 10ml - 120 SpraysAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Neilmed Sinus Rinse Kit With 10 SachetsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.