What is ActiPatch Knee Pain Therapy Device
The ActiPatch Knee Pain product provides advanced long-lasting chronic pain relief using Electromagnetic Pulse Therapy and works great for arthritis, tendinitis, fibromyalgia, runner’s or jumper’s knee, strains, sprains and general knee pain.
ActiPatch is drug and ingredient-free so is safe for continuous use and can be used while taking any other medication. Unlike a TENS machine, you will not feel heat or vibration. In fact, ActiPatch is completely sensation free, so the only thing you are going to feel is better
Advantages of using ActiPatch Knee Pain Therapy Device
- EFFECTIVE: Clinically proven pain and inflammation relief at the source.
- LONG LASTING: 720 hours of action with On/Off switch.
- SAFE: Drug and ingredient-free and is safe for continuous use with no adverse effects. Safe for diabetics, arthritics, bedridden and the elderly and can be used with any medication.
How to use ActiPatch Knee Pain Therapy Device
Simply place the ActiPatch device loop directly over the source of the pain using the supplied knee wrap or any other method you are comfortable with and wear continuously area until the pain diminishes.
This mobile pain relief technology can be easily integrated into your daily activity routine making it easy to move freely without any inconvenience.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
FlexiSEQ Max Strength For Osteoarthritis - 50gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Fenbid Ibuprofen 5% Gel - 100gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Phorpain Maximum Strength Ibuprofen 10% Gel - 30gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
FlexiSEQ For Joint Wear & Tear - 50gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Care Ibuprofen 200mg - 48 Coated TabletsAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Phorpain Maximum Strength Ibuprofen 10% Gel - 50gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Algesal Local Analgesic Cream - 100gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Biofreeze Pain Relief Spray - 118mlAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Savlon Dual Action Gel - 20gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel - 118mlAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
A.Vogel Atrogel Arnica Gel - 100mlAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
4head Headache Relief Stick - 3.6gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.